1. The question paper comprises of two sections, A & B. You are to attempt both the sections. All questions are compulsory.
2. Part A is Personality Assesment test.
3. No numeric marking for “Part – A”, it’s only assesment test for personality.
4. Part B is Intelligence and psychometric test. Maximum Marks 70.
5. For admission in NEET 90 qualification criteria is minimum 28 marks in “Part – B” Intelligence & Psychometrics Test.
6. Allowed time to solve complete paper is 1 hours.
7. In Multiple type Questions You have to select one most appropriate answer out of provided options.